Is jellybean going to be worth the wait??

snitski51

Reaction score
I have been waiting and waiting and then waiting some more for this jellybean update to come out to see if it really makes my galaxy s3 any better. Does anyone know when it is coming out or if it is even worth getting excited about?

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting and waiting and then waiting some more for this jellybean update to come out to see if it really makes my galaxy s3 any better. Does anyone know when it is coming out or if it is even worth getting excited about?
I know rite,the nerve of Samsung and VZW making you wait this long:blink:

wcjeep

Reaction score
I have stock jellybean on my Motorola Xoom. Its a slight evolution.

MailboxHead

Reaction score
I have it on my Nexus 7 - I just really want Google Now, and Google Voice Search. As long as we get those, I'm good. Other than that, it's not a huge step up from ICS. I was on GB before my GS3, so I'm thrilled to have ICS.

ChoppaCabrah

Reaction score
Im wondering the same. From what I've read about it, it's suppose to improve the one or two things I have issue with on the phone. I'm looking forward to see the performance of project butter. Also if and how much Svoice improves. :unsure:

OP
S

snitski51

Reaction score
ChoppaCabrah said:
Im wondering the same. From what I've read about it, it's suppose to improve the one or two things I have issue with on the phone. I'm looking forward to see the performance of project butter. Also if and how much Svoice improves. :unsure:

I got the app called assistant which is a million times faster then S-Voice so I don't really care about that upgrade but I would think if they want to give a big update, then they should make a lot of cool new features and changes.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Maybe check youtube and see if any of the int'l folks have posted a vid about how the update runs?

jwilly216

Reaction score
I just want Google now. NOW. and I'm quite curious about project butter

NOVICE

Reaction score
I just came from Galaxy Nexus with JellyBean and switched to GSlll within last week.
GSlll is superior phone--faster with better radios.
Didn't note any improvement to my Nexus with addition of JellyBean. Your mileage may vary.

mlewis76

Reaction score
snitski51 said:

Should be here soon. Be patient. Don't root. There's no need to root this phone. It does update some things and improve some functions. As for the Google stuff, look n the apple store. ALWAYS CHECK THE APP STORE FIRST....

OP
S

snitski51

Reaction score
Guess What......they said it could be in the coming "months" again. It is never coming out lol

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Like I said in another said, I think JB WILL be worth it if you wait patiently. If you're constantly waiting and checking release dates and being upset when it's not announced, then no, it will not be worth it.

singer4u2nv

Reaction score
I have the gs3 and recently put jellybean on it. Definitely worth it the only problem ive been having is that it pops up no sim every once in a while and looses service but only for a second. And sometimes says my sd has been removed. Other than that everything works great. Google now is amazing so happy I did the update.