Is anyone elses camera super sensitive to light?!?

MrDizzle

Reaction score
Every picture I try to take where there is hardly any light it makes the picture way too bright and distorted :-( anyone else having this problem?

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
In other words, the camera is behaving pretty much how one would expect it to?

If there is hardly any light it will always be very difficult to take a picture.

Is the flash going off like it should?

OP
MrDizzle

MrDizzle

Reaction score
No im sorry I worded it poorly I guess. When the lighting seams perfect, say outside around noon, the picture looks great in the preview and then as soon as its snapped the picture is just one big light glare. I wish I could show you a picture but I don't know how to post one.

dkst0426

Reaction score
No im sorry I worded it poorly I guess. When the lighting seams perfect, say outside around noon, the picture looks great in the preview and then as soon as its snapped the picture is just one big light glare. I wish I could show you a picture but I don't know how to post one.

Which direction are you taking the picture in? Into the sun or away? Especially in that type of light, it's extremely easy to end up with a washed-out picture, nevermind if you're using a Droid X camera or a top-of-the-line DSLR.

Try lowering the ISO setting (Menu --> Settings) or the Exposure setting.

OP
MrDizzle

MrDizzle

Reaction score
Ill try that stuff thanks, check back in tomorrow. And fyi no im taking a picture into the sun, can someone please tell me how to post a pic so I can give examples

dkst0426

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a way to do it directly to this forum, but I generally use Photobucket. They'll provide the bulletin board code link for you, and all you have to do is copy and paste it here. It'll look like this:

Code:
[img]URL for the picture[/img]

Last edited: