iPhone 3GS vs Motorola Droid

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by danDroid, Oct 30, 2009.

1. JimMariner

JimMariner Silver Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 64G
    Yes Sir, that is my take on it all. I have not seen anything to make me want to look at a different device over the Moto Droid. This guy did a GREAT review on the Droid.

2. lauriep

lauriep Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been waffling and vacillating for a good while now, wanting something better, well, wanting an iPhone, but having EVERYONE who has had one out here tell me not to bother. So, I looked at the Rogue (not smartphone), the Tour (but I really want a touchscreen), the Storm2 (was about to commit to that), when I saw the DROID on TV, then on Crackberry. I Googled it and saw several videos and found this board. Instantly, I knew this was the one. I'm at peace now!

3. Naut Human

Naut Human Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I wanted an iphone for a long time, but the thought of being in a contract with AT&T makes me cringe. My contract is up with my current carrier and was hoping for something great coming to Verizon, now I have found what I was looking for with the Droid.

4. Sam

Sam Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    glad to have you here! welcome and enjoy! :D

5. omnibus

omnibus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My iphone 3gs 32gb is boxed up and tomorrow will be on it's way to it's new owner. Regrets? Sure there are some but the biggest one is related more to itunes than the iphone.

The things I'm definitely not going to miss are the crappy AT&T service. I live in a smallish town in Wyoming and service is adequate in town but leave the city limits and I might as well have left the iphone home, and that's the case for roughly 100 miles in any direction. I won't miss the non-removable memory and battery. I won't miss the absense of the camera flash or the 3.0 megapixel limit.

That's just me. In the end the decision comes down to bars....as in signal or absense thereof.