IP cam .. is it running???

theMezz

Reaction score
I have an IP CAM app to check on our studio. I look @ the video feed and then click the home key. Now .. is that app still running eating up bandwidth? If yes how the heck do I exit the app when I am done watching the video feed?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I'm going to have to say yes. Instead of hitting the home icon, u can hit ur back button and some apps may ask "do you want to exit?" Ridiculous, yes probably but that's how we end it. Unlike BB where there is a close function. Hope this helps a little

In fact head over to the D3 section for FAQ

OP
T

theMezz

Reaction score
I'm going to have to say yes. Instead of hitting the home icon, u can hit ur back button and some apps may ask "do you want to exit?" Ridiculous, yes probably but that's how we end it. Unlike BB where there is a close function. Hope this helps a little

I tried hitting the back button and it does not ask me if I want to close the app. So I don't know if it is still running and eating up my 2G cap.

Checking D3 FAQ's and will try to ask app author.

thanks

Fr33dom

Reaction score

I tried hitting the back button and it does not ask me if I want to close the app. So I don't know if it is still running and eating up my 2G cap.

Checking D3 FAQ's and will try to ask app author.

thanks
Even if it isn't closed, it should close before very long. If you look for Task Manager in the app drawer, you can use it to see what is running, though it doesn't show everything for some reason.