1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

International Use

Discussion in 'Steel Droid - D3' started by kanundrum, Feb 28, 2012.

1. kanundrum

kanundrum New Member

Has Anyone Used Steel Droid OS Internationally? Just want to make sure everything works out well before I leave. I still have to call verizon tech suppor to get the phone unlocked.
  2. kanundrum

kanundrum New Member

Also has anyone unlocked their phone from verizon? Is there a way to do it where I do not have to call them or does steel droid make it unlocked automagically?
  3. wanosha

wanosha New Member

You have to get the unlock code, flashing different rom won't make magic of unlocking. I use this device on GSM network with no problem.
  4. ashik754

ashik754 New Member

My daughter clicked the "Factory Data Reset" and now my Droid 3 is not working. I can't call or receive a call, send text sms or i can't use internet. Can you please help me? I bought the phone from China. Now I am in Bangladesh. Do i need to send it to China for repair? I was using the phone in GSM mode under Global network, but possibly it went to CDMA mode. Please help me.

Search tags for this page

do i want to unlock my droid 4 with verizon international

unlock droid 4 for international use