Impossible level game

enygma500

Reaction score
Arg, level 32 has me so stumped. Follow the arrows isn't hard to understand. You level select to each level on the path. But am I supposed to beat each level as I level select? Can we get some hints please? Maybe the proper levels and order. Or even a sort of detailed explanation as to the proper proceedure to finish the level.

msblueline

Reaction score
Need hint on level 26. Says "this level is really impossible, just give up..." Impossible is written in italics. Thanks for the help. I love this game. Will lose my sanity, but might get it back after awhile.

msblueline

msblueline

Reaction score
Need hint on level 26. Says "this level is really impossible, just give up..." Impossible is written in italics. Thanks for the help. I love this game. Will lose my sanity, but might get it back after awhile.

msblueline

Schmaupps

Reaction score
For level 26, may you should just give up. Try another level.

msblueline

Reaction score
Ok, made it through level 26 and 27. What am I supposed to do on the nails? I hammer all the nails in and when I hit the bottom nail, all the others pop up. Don't know if I need to hammer them or just make a patern in the box. Wish there were at least some instructions or some kind of hint on the page.

msblueline

msblueline

Reaction score
Ok, I passed the first phase of the nails. I got through the square and the smiley face. What now?

msblueline

Schmaupps

Reaction score
Alright I finally beat level 32. Go me!

For those of you looking at 32 needing hints, here is a complilation of hints:

“Remember to remember, then find the treasure.”
“Follow the arrows.”
“X marks the spot”

And now some of my own hints:

“Don’t overthink it. Follow the arrows. The captain was clever, the map marks where the treasure is buried. Just retrace your steps on the map, and go digging afterward.”

msblueline

Reaction score
Ok, I have done as much curve as I could possibly put into it.

I am not using the top or bottom rows.

Is the zero curve as well?

I have gone as far as drawing circles 8 wide and 7 long filled in the circles to be curved and used that, but it is not working.

msblueline

msblueline

Reaction score
Ok, made it to level 32. It is 7am and I am tired. Tried multiple things to get through this level. Followed the arrows, map not very big. The spoon covers the "x" and don't know what I am retracing. I am missing something very easy, I know I am.

Any help or other hints would be nice.

Thanks,

msblueline

enygma500

Reaction score
I have another 2 hints for level 32. My problem with finishing the level was simple, you NEED to retrace your steps EXACTLY.

First follow the map, then use the map.
Level 16

Remember level 16 is a hint, not the solution.

tdog7879

Reaction score
Ok, I have done as much curve as I could possibly put into it.

I am not using the top or bottom rows.

Is the zero curve as well?

I have gone as far as drawing circles 8 wide and 7 long filled in the circles to be curved and used that, but it is not working.

msblueline
pm me if you want a very good hint or just the answer

gold21030

Reaction score
I have another 2 hints for level 32. My problem with finishing the level was simple, you NEED to retrace your steps EXACTLY.

Level 16

Dude I have tried this for days and I guess I am an idiot, can you PM me the answer.

enygma500

Reaction score

Level 16

Dude I have tried this for days and I guess I am an idiot, can you PM me the answer.

Level select(hence why I directed you to level 16, level 16 required you to level select)
Make sure you "win" 5 times(this was my problem)
First do the map, then follow the map.

I honestly can't make it any more obvious