iHeartRadio the best?

BKSinAZ

Reaction score
As far as live streaming radio from real radio stations across the USA on an Android (DX), is there better?

Last edited:

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
iheartradio is good, but carries only ClearChannel stations. If you want to listen to non-ClearChannel stations and other stations all over the works try CherryRPlayer, DroidLive, and/or RadioTime.

djkms

Reaction score
Do a search for retro radio streamer. It is by far the best radio streamer out there. Every other streamer I used had reconnect issues, this one reconnects great and the widget is fully customizable.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

pittdude

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you are looking for a specific station, but you might want to try Yahoo Music.

OP
B

BKSinAZ

Reaction score
iheartradio is good, but carries only ClearChannel stations. If you want to listen to non-ClearChannel stations and other stations all over the works try CherryRPlayer, DroidLive, and/or RadioTime.

thanks, but I was hoping to get real radio stations from around the USA. Not a yahoo or aol music service. Would be nice to browse radio software by state or city.

2guys1droid

Reaction score
Radiotime let's you listen to local area radio stations that you can pick up off your car radio but wherever you are

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score

thanks, but I was hoping to get real radio stations from around the USA. Not a yahoo or aol music service. Would be nice to browse radio software by state or city.

CherryRPlayer, DroidLive, and RadioTime all play real radio stations from across the country and allow you to search for what you want.

pittdude

Reaction score

Yahoo Music has local stations. That is why I suggested it.