iheart is ready

BlueBus

Reaction score
The Droid is now perfect. Now I will never put it down.

Nemisis

Reaction score
I cannot use it. Everytime I open it up, it says the app has stopped expectantly and when I click "Force Close" it does the same thing. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling it and that did not work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Smhemi

Reaction score
I cannot use it. Everytime I open it up, it says the app has stopped expectantly and when I click "Force Close" it does the same thing. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling it and that did not work. Anyone know how to fix this?
Turn on GPS

Malithar

Reaction score
Having a force close issue anytime I try to connect to one of their stations listed in the "Featured" section. If the same stations are searched for and connected to, I don't get a force close.

After having it for about 90 min now though, I've yet to have any station actually play. It'll load up the station graphic, and it'll have a slider bar like its playing a song with a play symbol on the left. Hitting it doesn't do anything though. Have a good 3G signal where I'm using it, as well as wifi and GPS turned on, but no go so far. Figured I'd give it a night and mess around with it tomorrow.

I just want to listen to WEBN. ._.

acturbo

Reaction score
Having a force close issue anytime I try to connect to one of their stations listed in the "Featured" section. If the same stations are searched for and connected to, I don't get a force close.

After having it for about 90 min now though, I've yet to have any station actually play. It'll load up the station graphic, and it'll have a slider bar like its playing a song with a play symbol on the left. Hitting it doesn't do anything though. Have a good 3G signal where I'm using it, as well as wifi and GPS turned on, but no go so far. Figured I'd give it a night and mess around with it tomorrow.

I just want to listen to WEBN. ._.

Used it at work all day yesterday, had no big issues. It did stop a couple of times to "buffer" but no worse than droid live or any other radio app that I use. I also found it strange that the program, even when running, did not appear in the task bar. I had to manually enter the program from my program list to get it to stop playing.