ICS leak - unable to dial out with google voice

CharleySimmons

Reaction score
I've tried this on the .206 and .208 leaks, both of which won't use google voice to dial out. I've tripled checked, and google voice is set to "Use Google Voice to make all calls". I've tried uninstalling and re-installing (on both builds). Has anyone else experienced this? If so, has anyone found a fix?

Also - I've tried "Ask every time I make a call", this also fails to work (though I only tried this in .208).

OP
C

CharleySimmons

Reaction score
OK, did a little more testing - and stumbled across something looks like only 7 digit dialing is affected. 10 digit dialing does indeed use google voice. Frankly, I'm not sure if this was the case in stock GB or not - with out a way to roll back, I can't test.

I've tried this on the .206 and .208 leaks, both of which won't use google voice to dial out. I've tripled checked, and google voice is set to "Use Google Voice to make all calls". I've tried uninstalling and re-installing (on both builds). Has anyone else experienced this? If so, has anyone found a fix?

Also - I've tried "Ask every time I make a call", this also fails to work (though I only tried this in .208).