ICS Bugs

Scimino

Reaction score
I do realize ics for bionic is in beta stage but is anybody else have issues using google search? When I type what i want to search it exits out after i type a few letters. I am running the cm9 version. I tried flashing the newest version of gapps....still same issue. I know i installed everything the way it should be done. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gsDroid

Reaction score
I've been using the AOKP AXI0M for Bionic by Droidth3ory and it does not have the search issue you have. I don't think I've seen that mentioned as a problem by anyone else on the cm9 version either. The only issues I've had on the aokp axi0m version are the front facing camera and video playback along with having to turn off bluetooth to use the phone handset without a BT device. BT headset works fine with BT on.

deduct

Reaction score
I am running cm9 version also and have a few bugs. Only been on it for a couple of days but this morning only way to get data back was a battery and sim card pull. I've also noticed the capacitive touch buttons staying lit slightly after hitting lock button. Only happens occasionally. Phone has also frozen up me twice requiring a battery pull. Think that's it. Any one else running this rom notice these issue or others? Should I flash back up and try flashing cm9 again?

sent from my rooted ics bionic

deduct

Reaction score
Also...was using camera and it force closed on me and now when I try to open camera it says unable to open camera. I'm thinking I will go ahead and reflash this rom tonight. Although I might try axiom again. Axiom was first ics rom I flashed but camera wasn't working yet. Does the most recent build of axiom have working camera?

Last edited:
OP
Scimino

Scimino

Reaction score
I went back to stock rom. I love ics but untill its right I can wait. I heard verizon is going to release it this year anyway. But yea I had those same issues with mine just failed to mention some of them.

OP
Scimino

Scimino

Reaction score
Yea maybe try flashing again. Did u wipe cache and dalvik after flashing. Also when I flashed gapps i did it right after flashing the rom, then wiping cache and dalvik.

deduct

Reaction score
I wiped dalvic and cache, flashed from and then flashed gapps. I should wipe dalvic and cache again after flashing rom and gapps?

OP
Scimino

Scimino

Reaction score
I did. Now the force closing of g search is my only complaint. Other than the ffc not working and the battery dying extremely fast