Icons in notification bar.

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Ok I see some screenshots of people with a cool circle battery icon in the bar. Me want! I'm rooted and have ninjamorph... What next?

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Is it a replacement for the factory one, or one on the left area? I've seen some new apps in the market that do some of this.

OP
Blacksantron

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Factory one in the notification bar. Wants to changes that please.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ArmyDude

Reaction score
I believe that is a Framework mod. If someone doesn't have it already modified in their rom... then you have to learn how to mod the framework file. Theming takes time, but it's worth it in the long run.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK golum. Use metamorph to easily theme any icon you want. Go to droidpirate.com to get icons and follow directions and youll be good. Super easy on froyo. I've had trouble on gb, but i heard Ninjamorph works on 2.3 so check the forums, youtube and of course google

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7-Droid addict

OP
Blacksantron

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Thanks... Got my detroit tigers battery icon. Among other stuff. Thanks for the metamorph tip! Woot!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great. Yeah metamorph is addicting

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7-Droid addict

OP
Blacksantron

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Btw im on gb rooted, TBH one I think, and really didn't have many problems with metamorph. changing my batt icon was smooth. Changing my notification bar color always went to force close. pulled the battery, reboot and the color was there. Did that about 10 times til I decided black was it. Hopefully that didnt build up some chode somewhere.... Now I've got a blue market. I'm loving this stuff.
My girl and her white iphone are sick of me saying, "look what I did."