Icon stuck in status bar

ahmadzkn

Reaction score
I bought a used LG Optimus G and this ( Power button like ) icon is stuck in status bar. I have reset my phone quiet many times but this icon is there after reset even before setting up language and google account.
below is the screenshot.
View attachment 69699

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought a used LG Optimus G and this ( Power button like ) icon is stuck in status bar. I have reset my phone quiet many times but this icon is there after reset even before setting up language and google account.
below is the screenshot.
View attachment 69699

Are you running the stock ROM? You said you have factory reset it a few times? Basically, that icon you're posting isn't a stock option. Check this out: http://support.sprint.com/global/pdf/user_guides/lg/optimus_g/optimus_g_by_lg_ug.pdf Page 10 is where all of the stock icons start. That looks more like an "after market" mod?

OP
A

ahmadzkn

Reaction score
thanks for replying. this is some VDT-ROM, this orignally is a korean device with changed rom. but when i bought it this icon was not there. as the device was new for me i installed many apps and such. but since last night this icon is here. i have tried everything other than changing rom. i have uninstalled everyapp to see which one is the culprit. even resetting the device does not help. I cant find which app does this icon belong to.