Icon Scrolling on homepage

Billybaldin

Reaction score
Ok so I looked and could not find. Sorry if I missed it. I am currently using Launcher pro-PRO. The main thing I like about it is the dock. Specifically the scrolling.
I am also using Launch-x-pro and Multicon widget. Each of these compacts many app icons into a smaller space.
I am looking for an app that sort of combines the two. The main thing is the scrolling. Is there an app ( Widget ) that looks and acts like the dock in Launcher pro that I can place anywhere on the homescreen with the ability to scroll through a longer list of widgets rather than having them clutter the screen?
I know I am probably making all this more difficult on myself then it has to be but I am addicted to continuosly customizing this thing.:)

Thanks for any help

Billy

harrellj

Reaction score
LauncherPro supports widget scrolling, so if the dev of multicon will support that functionality, you'll have what you want.

mdowns989

Reaction score
I use an app called app organizer that you can make 1 icon on homescreen and assign several apps to it so when you click it it opens a window with all the apps... very handy...no scroll though

rubiX Focused 1.6 & Modded Black Juice.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I use an app called app organizer that you can make 1 icon on homescreen and assign several apps to it so when you click it it opens a window with all the apps... very handy...no scroll though

rubiX Focused 1.6 & Modded Black Juice.

I do that too, I even put it on my scrollable dock on LP. Also, if you combine app organizer with desktop visualizer, you can make that 'folder' have any icon you want using your dcim folder.

but yeah, no scroll feature, more like a folder that holds all the apps you want. A good option if you can't find that scrollable widget