Icon change problem?

OldguyMark

Reaction score
I can not for the life of me get the phone dialer icon, or anything connected with the phone (like contacts,) to change using BetterCut on the stock launcher, or ADW, or LP ... I can change the icon, but when I touch it, it says that the app is not installed on my phone ... but yet I can change any and all other icons in any of those launchers with out problems (and they all work.)

When I was on 2.1 with Helix 1 I could change the dialer icon to anything wanted using any icon pack with no problems ....

Any one have any idea what's going on here?

D1 non-rooted

Thanks -

OP
O

OldguyMark

Reaction score
One and only bump -

Anybody have any idea?

It's very weird that this seems to be the only icon I can't change ... seems to be a weird 2.2 bug(?)

jethro

Reaction score
I recently purchased folder organizer, and it allows me to change every icon using any icon pack that I have tried. I have never tried Bettercut, so I hope this helps. Also, I am using LP.

OP
O

OldguyMark

Reaction score
I recently purchased folder organizer, and it allows me to change every icon using any icon pack that I have tried. I have never tried Bettercut, so I hope this helps. Also, I am using LP.

Hey Thanks - I have both folder organizer and app organizer but I didn't think about them. I went into app organizer and it still had a copy the changed dialer I used with Helix1 and that worked.

Still can't figure out why Bettercut won't work when it work for all the other icons.

Thanks again -