I need help

HotRodJr

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg
When I try to turn on my Lg phone its saying Lg start up failed and its asking my to hook my phone to a computer which I don't have and telling me too download verizon software repair assistant is there another way that I can recover my phone without connecting it to a computer

Einsteindks

Reaction score
When I try to turn on my Lg phone its saying Lg start up failed and its asking my to hook my phone to a computer which I don't have and telling me too download verizon software repair assistant is there another way that I can recover my phone without connecting it to a computer

It needs to be factory reset to solve the start up issue, and the assistant is a relatively safe, legitimate way to get official software installed.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

OP
H

HotRodJr

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg
It needs to be factory reset to solve the start up issue, and the assistant is a relatively safe, legitimate way to get official software installed.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

OP
H

HotRodJr

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg
I have already factory reset it 2 or 3 times its not letting me power it on as soon as I try to turn it on it get this message and it turns off

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Are you doing the factory reset with Automatic Backup turned On or Off? If that's On then the phone will instantly start reinstalling the same apps as before and that sometimes just reintroduces the problem that led to the factory reset.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk