i need help my galaxy stuck in odin mode

GetGriefed

Reaction score
and i cant get out of it i have a watter proof case over it and cant take it off to pull the battary what should i do i tried holding the power button but it didint work!

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
and i cant get out of it i have a watter proof case over it and cant take it off to pull the battary what should i do i tried holding the power button but it didint work!

That's one heck of a case of you can't get it off!

Press and hold Volume Up, the Home Button, and the Power Button at the same time until the phone reboots.

It should boot you into recovery mode which will then let you reboot the phone from within that menu.

OP
G

GetGriefed

Reaction score
That's one heck of a case of you can't get it off!

Press and hold Volume Up, the Home Button, and the Power Button at the same time until the phone reboots.

It should boot you into recovery mode which will then let you reboot the phone from within that menu.
i tried that but it didint work i did it for a hole 60 seconds and it did not work
and it is screwed on it meaning it wont come off you have to have tools for it to come off

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
You will have to plug in to the computer and restore the device software. So...I hope you have the tools! ;)