I might have screwed up my memory cards?

StanH

Reaction score
I might have screwed up my memory cards?

Yesterday I bought two Droid x's -- one for me and one for my wife. I previously used a Blackberry Tour. The Verizon store initialized my Droid X, switching the 2G memory card with the Blackberry's

When I got home I had second thoughts about switching memory cards because I want the Blackberry to become a backup phone in case I loose use of the Droid X (not insured, unless my homeowners covers it) , and I don't know all that was on the Blackberry's memory card. I would like to get the Blackberry back to the way it was and have the Droid without Blackberry stuff on it.

According to Windows 7 Explorer my Droid's card contained a lot of Blackberry folders/files. Even the name of the card was Blackberry. I copied all folders from the card on my wife's phone to the PC, and then disconnected the USB. After that Explorer couldn't find the the card of either phone. It wanted to format F:, but I didn't. I had unplugged the USB without dismounting the phone.

I can view my photos the Droid's Gallery app.

How might I try to I restore communication of the phones with the laptop. After that, can I just move the folders that belong in the Blackberry back to the Blackberry?