I have seven photo albums on SD Card; only three showing up.

shadownet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
lewischo93
Where did the other four go????

I would assume it takes a while for my phone to load all the images (at least 1000 of them together in the seven albums) but why do only three of them show up instantly and the others don't?

OP
S

shadownet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
lewischo93
Hmm easy fix: I just put them on my internal storage. My external SD will be for music and videos.

On THAT note...

I did a search and all of the solutions suggested didn't work for me. I put two folders into my SD Card: "Music" and "Videos". While my videos do show up on my phone via gallery and they play smoothly and with no problems, the 25 folders of music in my Music folder don't show up on my stock Android music player. What gives?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try JetAudio or VLC. JetAudio should be able to locate music on the microSD card if the card doesn't have a problem.

You may want to clear the cache on Gallery and give it a few minutes to catch up. All you normally see in Gallery is a cached copy of what it finds.

OP
S

shadownet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
lewischo93
Sweet thanks guys.

Music problem is still in the works. I'm using MP3dit to sort all my music into proper artists and albums but the ones on my SD Card do not seem to be editing properly. The ones in my internal storage aka my favourite artists do get edited and sorted flawlessly but the ones on my SD Card refuse to be edited. Kind of annoying. Any fix?