I actually like the keyboard!!! Camera work ok!!!

mjs31

Reaction score
Well I was the first person as expected. Manager saw me and went to get the droid. I had not even stopped by before, but she knows I like new gadgets. While getting things done, 3 others came in for the Droid. They had plenty in stock. Also picked up the cradle with my company discount.

Yes, I actually like the slide out keyboard. Maybe it is my hand size or something else, but I was knocking out paragraphs on the reps Droid while waiting.

Camera has no issues, although it was tough to focus at times which is the software issue.

Off to enjoy!!!!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I took a picture of my Sales Rep, Just if it doesn't work well later on, I know who to track down :p It took the picture as it should. And it clicked once after it took the picture. Just like my SONY Camera does. Flash worked good too.

OP
mjs31

mjs31

Reaction score
I am now noticing some clicking noises, but personally I think that is the way the camera is. I am in a quieter spot and when it is trying to focus in low light I here a few clicks. Really dont believe this is an issue.

zrikz

Reaction score
Just got mine and there were only about 15 of us in the store a couple hours ago...

My camera seems to click a lot and I don't get the green 4 corners on it, but it takes fine pictures, not blurry or anything, so I'm not too worried about it.