Huge Black Friday Storage Sale At Amazon!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sandisk-ultra-256-a1-980x612-jpg.78081

Android OEMs have wised up to consumer needs over the past few years by incorporating expandable storage. Devices like the Note 8, LG V30, and HTC U11 have an sdcard slot allowing for up to 2TB of extra storage. If you know someone who loves to carry tons of music, photos, video or other media on their devices they may be pretty happy to receive an SDcard in their stocking. Luckily Amazon is holding a pretty great Black Friday Storage sale right now!

-32 GB SanDisk Utra A1 MicroSD - $9.49
-64 GB SanDisk Utra A1 MicroSD - $13.99
-128 GB SanDisk Utra A1 MicroSD - $28.49
-200 GB SanDisk Utra A1 MicroSD - $49.99
-256 GB SanDisk Utra A1 MicroSD - $89.99
-64 GB Dual Drive microUSB Dongle -$14.99
-128 GB Dual Drive microUSB Dongle -$24.99
-256 GB Connect Wireless Flash Stick -$94.99

Attachments

• sandisk-ultra-256-a1-980x612.jpg
    sandisk-ultra-256-a1-980x612.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2,241

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
$650 for 43" monitor. Wouldn't it be better to get 40" HDTV for $280?

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
$650 for 43" monitor. Wouldn't it be better to get 40" HDTV for $280?
Not necessarily.

Besides more pixels in a monitor

"Using a TV as a monitor can wear you out: While working on a computer, you tend to sit closer to the screen and, due to the increased lag, fuzzier image and less than optimal colour reproduction, using a TV instead of a monitor can be very fatiguing on your eyes."

Tech talk

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Not necessarily.

"Using a TV as a monitor can wear you out: While working on a computer, you tend to sit closer to the screen and, due to the increased lag, fuzzier image and less than optimal colour reproduction, using a TV instead of a monitor can be very fatiguing on your eyes."

Tech talk

it really depends on the settings. I have a computer hooked up to my living room tv. In fact, I am typing this post on it relaxing in a recliner during a slow part in the anime I am watching and been doing it for years.

color is slightly off but there is no fuzziness nor eye weariness. I am at normal distance from a tv - not like it would be if using it strictly as a computer monitor. as far as lag - none but then I am not a gamer.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily.

Tech talk

Both monitor and TV are 4k resolution.

You don't sit closer to monitor as they are both 40"+.

With hdr and 120hz refresh rates there is no ghosting, lag or fuzziness.

Color temperature can always be adjusted.

Still waiting to hear benefits of using monitors over HDTV. I've been using 65" TV (from 12' away) as my main pc for years and it costs a lot less then 40" monitor. Also monitors don't have speakers.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Both monitor and TV are 4k resolution.

You don't sit closer to monitor as they are both 40"+.

With hdr and 120hz refresh rates there is no ghosting, lag or fuzziness.

Color temperature can always be adjusted.

Still waiting to hear benefits of using monitors over HDTV. I've been using 65" TV (from 12' away) as my main pc for years and it costs a lot less then 40" monitor. Also monitors don't have speakers.

some monitors do have speakers but monitors don't have receivers :) so if you cut the cord and try watching over the air, forget it.

you have to compare the two and see what you need and won't need for the next few years.