Huawei P9 Lite Auto answer

AntHua

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei p9 Lite
Hi there. Need assistance. Got a new phone 4 days ago. Huawei P9 Lite. Android 7. I had an S5 Samsung.
I paired with my Parrot BT kit but it wont auto answer. Tech support South Africa says I cant be done. No auto answer supported. I downloaded the Auto answer app, still no luck. I really need this to work. I am an IT tech and always on the road. Need to talk to clients. Can anyone assist.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum! I'm not familiar with that phone at all, but some phones have an option for this in the Dialer (Phone) app. Have you looked to see if your Dialer app has an "Auto Answer On Headset" option in the Dialer app Settings?

OP
A

AntHua

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei p9 Lite
Hi thank you. Yes, Huawei is quite big in South Africa. Made in China. They also make 3g , 4g, LTE and DSL modem- routers. Yes, I did look under the dialer option. nothing there. I did ask there support line and they say it is not possible. They loaded a custom ROM over Android 7. Can't, as this time, root the phone cause of warranty restrictions.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not sure what else to recommend. If the built in Phone / Dialer app doesn't support the functionality and the manufacturer says the phone doesn't support it, I'm not sure what to recommend.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk