Huawei Nexus 6 Newest Renders from Leaked Details

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
huawei-nexus6-leak-1.jpg

It's Nexus image day apparently. This time, it's not quite as exciting because we don't have an "in the wild" image to share; however, we do have some fascinating renderings of the Huawei Nexus 6, created from the leaked specification information for the device.

Obviously the spec leak couldn't cover every detail, so these artist renderings offer up a cornucopia of possible designs for the upcoming phablet from Google. We have one above and several more in the thread below.

Source: SlashGear

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are all three of those Huawei Nexus 6 fan renders:

huawei-nexus6-leak-1.jpg

huawei-nexus6-leak-2.jpg

huawei-nexus6-leak-3.jpg

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm curious to see the reviews and things when this actually comes out. I was really interested in this device, but I have a brother-in-law that works at a shop that services some carriers where Huawei's already selling some devices (Boost Mobile, that sort of carrier) and he says he's not a fan of the quality.

Obviously, budget phones and "premium" devices like a Nexus are different animals altogether, but I'm interested to see what they bring to market either way.

If I don't pull the trigger on the new Moto x, but still upgrade this year, I'll be looking very closely at these new Nexus devices. I haven't had an LG android phone yet either.