Huawei becomes second largest smartphone brand

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
july-pulse-huawei-surpass-apple-counterpoint-research-768x718-png.77837

According to the latest research from Counterpoint’s Market Pulse for July 2017, Huawei has surpassed Apple in global smartphone sales consistently for June and July. With August sales looking strong for the Chinese vendor, a hat-trick for Huawei could be on the cards.

Discussing this key competitive development, Counterpoint’s Research Director Peter Richardson, notes, “This is a significant milestone for Huawei, the largest Chinese smartphone brand with a growing global presence. It speaks volumes for this primarily network infrastructure vendor on how far it has grown in the consumer mobile handset space in the last three to four years. The global scale Huawei has been able to achieve can be attributed to its consistent investment in R&D and manufacturing, coupled with aggressive marketing and sales channel expansion.”

Continue reading counterpointresearch

Attachments

• July-Pulse-Huawei-surpass-Apple-Counterpoint-Research-768x718.png
    July-Pulse-Huawei-surpass-Apple-Counterpoint-Research-768x718.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,369

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for their phones, but I'm pretty happy with my Huawei Watch 2 Classic.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I would like to see their sales figures in china and how much that has to do with them being the second largest brand.

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
If we reason like that, Apple becomes the first global manufacturer of smartphones every December.
It would be necessary to make an assessment on one year, and not on the two months before the renewal of the iPhone and which correspond to a particularly quiet period at the sales level.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iphone 6s prix iphone 7s

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
If we reason like that, Apple becomes the first global manufacturer of smartphones every December.
It would be necessary to make an assessment on one year, and not on the two months before the renewal of the iPhone and which correspond to a particularly quiet period at the sales level.

IF you would have looked at the chart, the assessment is actually made monthly.