HTC Sync doesn't work!

awdwhip

Reaction score
I feel like a total newb for Sync not working with my t-bolt. I want to root my phone and I can't even get this darn thing to work!

I plugged my phone in and set it to sync contacts and calender and then I double clicked on HTC Sync and a debug error pops up. Screen shot below...

Sync version 3.0.5551

screenshot.jpg

Reaction score
I cant get it to work either. I got it downloaded and I click HTC Sync on my phone and have the HTC Sync open on my laptop and after a while it says its not found on my phone and make sure its open on the pc. I dont get it.

pungafeo

Reaction score
same problem

if anyone can find the solutions, help.

thanks

paddyo75

Reaction score
HTC Sync for MAC

Im having the same prob, but i have a mac and i get a message saying it can not read the card i inserted...so where can i get the htc sync for mac os x?

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get it to work either. I am rooted and running das BAMF. I have the correct drivers installed on my computer, because the phone is recognized when I plug it in with a USB, but I get the same error with HTC Sync - that my phone can't find it on the computer.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Im having the same prob, but i have a mac and i get a message saying it can not read the card i inserted...so where can i get the htc sync for mac os x?

I don't think there is a Mac version. I'm getting the error where my phone can't find HTC Sync, even though it's installed and I have the correct drivers, and in the error message it also says "Note, for Windows only".

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I'd try some Googling. Some threads I've seen, people seem to be able to finesse it into working, but what works for one person doesn't work for everyone.

polish23

Reaction score
If htc sync is that important for you to have just put a vm on your Mac lol

Sent from my bamf'd bolt!