How to....

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
How do I sync my gmail calender that I made on my gmail account on the computer, to my calender in my phone?

joeymoose

Reaction score
How do I sync my gmail calender that I made on my gmail account on the computer, to my calender in my phone?

Go to Setting, Accounts & Sync, click on your Gmail address, there should be 3 sync options, check calender....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Settings/Accounts & Sync/check Auto Sync and your gmail account. That should sync everything for you.

Joeymoose I'm not seeing calendar as an option. I think just doing the above takes care of it.

joeymoose

Reaction score
Settings/Accounts & Sync/check Auto Sync and your gmail account. That should sync everything for you.

Joeymoose I'm not seeing calendar as an option. I think just doing the above takes care of it.

Hook, I'm starring right at it. Do this: Settings>Account>Click on gmail address> 3 options: Sync Contacts, Gmail, Calender...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hook, I'm starring right at it. Do this: Settings>Account>Click on gmail address> 3 options: Sync Contacts, Gmail, Calender...

YEP, you're right. Got to click on the gmail account and it pops up.:)

joeymoose

Reaction score
Dang it! I was starting to think I had a Super Droid!

joeymoose

Reaction score
Yep, it's all good you Storm Lover! :icon_ devil: LOL!