How to use SD card as internal memory for contacts?

SignOfTheCross

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm newbie at this forum, and I don't speak english as native language, so excuse me about the mistakes =)

I have a Motorola Droid (we call Motorola Milestone here in Brazil), running Android 2.1. I have a lot of contacts in a .xls, .csv and in a vcard file because of my job. I tried to import all these contacts to my phone to send sms messages to all of them, but the internal memory does not support all the amount of contacts! Is there any chance to use the SD card as internal memory to store my tons of contacts? I know I can export my contacts to SD card, but the droid can't read this as contacts (well, i tried to do this unsucessfully).
The main objective is to send sms messages to all my costumers... if there is another way to do this with my phone, it should be very helpful too =)

Thanks!

E

EvilWays

sorry, this wont be helpful, but HOW MANY CONTACTS DO YOU HAVE?!?!? too many to fit on the internal memory?

OP
S

SignOfTheCross

Reaction score
sorry, this wont be helpful, but HOW MANY CONTACTS DO YOU HAVE?!?!? too many to fit on the internal memory?

Actually, the internal memory supports about 15000 contacts... I have about 45000 contacts oO