how to set a song for your text messages

JCo352

Reaction score
im sorry im lost here and confused ive only had the phone for 4 days could you run the steps by me one by one on how to do it please thanks for your help its kinda complicated

Tell me exactly what you want.

OyVOid

Reaction score
im sorry im lost here and confused ive only had the phone for 4 days could you run the steps by me one by one on how to do it please thanks for your help its kinda complicated

1. From your home screen (click on house icon) then click on the green Messaging box with the smiley face.
2. Go to Menu
3. Go to Settings
4. Scroll down to Notification Settings, then check box
5. Select ringtone. Select from the list. I personally have my on DROID. If you don't want what's on the list then you will have to create some with the RingDroid app and save as Notifications so you can see it on that list of Ringtones.

I hope this helps.

OP
K

kriddle

Reaction score
earlier when i did all that i clicked on select ringtone and nothing was popping up and now it is

OP
K

kriddle

Reaction score
alright i figured all this out thank you everyone for the help i really appreciate it... how do you send a forward to ppl without sending it one by one cuz i dont see where it gives me a list to choose from

Last edited:
OP
K

kriddle

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if someone could help me by trying to figure out how to send a forward to ppl wout doing it one by one thank you

drivinfocused

Reaction score
OK long press the message you want to forward a menu will pop up hit forward another will pop and ask if you would like fwd to be added to the message. Your choice. Then it will look like a new message. Hit the top right + button. Then choose the contacts.