HOW To Root Verizon Galaxy Note 3!

squeak

Reaction score
I'm going to hook you up (it's a large file so give it time.) ADrive| Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage Also, if my memory serves me correctly you need to download Bittorrent (I prefer) for use with RDLV. Let me know when you have this link, so I can pull it down. All credit to designgears for this Root method! You can Thank me for the link:happy3: As I keep all this stuff...:biggrin:
You are the man. I'm downloading it now. I'll chack back in once it's finished. I sincerely appreciate your time and efforts.

Edit: I got it. Thanks again!

DPOverLord

Reaction score
I have zero experience with kingo(I hope to keep it that way) but I've read that it sends info about your phone to a Chinese site DURING the root process, so while I surely would uninstall it if you've already used it, it isn't necessarily safe to use just because you plan to get rid of it afterwards. on a side note I've found the root de la vega file on android geeks.

Thanks for the great post, I have the De La Vega files from XDA if you need them.

Any Way you could help me out as well?

1 I rooted with Root_de_la_Vega-SM-N900V
a. I also downloaded the Stock Recovery Files

2. Did this a month ago and have tons of SMS's and apps now.

3. Saw the update last week and did not think anything of it and downloaded.

NOW

1. No Root

2. Wary as to what is the best way

3. Kicking myself in the ass since I should have chcked first

4. SuperSU wont launch since it says I updated to 4.3

5. Seems XDA has no mention of what to do other than maybe screwed

If it's better for me to wait to see if I can save my information instead of wiping and losing everything, I am all for it. Thanks for the help!

squeak

Reaction score
Thanks for the great post, I have the De La Vega files from XDA if you need them.

Any Way you could help me out as well?

1 I rooted with Root_de_la_Vega-SM-N900V
a. I also downloaded the Stock Recovery Files

2. Did this a month ago and have tons of SMS's and apps now.

3. Saw the update last week and did not think anything of it and downloaded.

NOW

1. No Root

2. Wary as to what is the best way

3. Kicking myself in the ass since I should have chcked first

4. SuperSU wont launch since it says I updated to 4.3

5. Seems XDA has no mention of what to do other than maybe screwed

If it's better for me to wait to see if I can save my information instead of wiping and losing everything, I am all for it. Thanks for the help!

Unfortunately your only option is Kingo (and possibly Vroot but I think it's very similar and has the same spyware concerns). The good news is that it doesn't wipe your system. Thousands of people are using it and they just flash Chainfire's SU afterwards, but it could potentially be sending your all of your info to some place in china. I'm trying to avoid it, but if I were in your situation I would risk it, but I might do a factory reset before just to wipe any of my personal info from the phone.