how to put a picture of me when i send a text

BrownB

Reaction score
When i got my update there was this thing where u could put a picture by your text and i want to put a picture there. please help?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Pull the pic up in your gallery, hit the forward icon, chose how you want it sent, email text hand cent etc. Fill out the boxes from there and hit send.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
The forward icon is a big dot with 2 arrows pointing at 10 and 2 o'clock.

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you are asking about the blank picture space by your texts.....
Go to the phone book (people). The very first contact should be "Me". This is, well, you. Edit this contact and add a picture of you....or your dog...or whatever. Save it. You should now see that picture by your texts. Hope this helps!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
bruben7886 said:
Go to the phone book (people). The very first contact should be "Me". This is, well, you. Edit this contact and add a picture of you....or your dog...or whatever. Save it. You should now see that picture by your texts. Hope this helps!

Ah, didn't think about the profile pic. Oops.
Your correctomundo.

icbones1978

Reaction score
What if I tried to add the picture but it wont actually save the picture into the spot?

GotnFX

Reaction score
What if I tried to add the picture but it wont actually save the picture into the spot?

I'm not being sarcastic but you did hit the save button in the top right hand corner before closing out, right?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Try making a contact. .call it ME. Include your number and gmail...add the pic to that..

MAXXED OUT!!!!!