How to make ALL Facebook contacts not show

Roryo513

Reaction score
My Personal Fix

I had this same dillemma, but here is how I solved it.

I kept the contacts, but when searching through all of them just change the mode from "Contacts: All Contacts" to "Contacts: Phone Contacts"

This will just have your phone contacts, but will still keep all the Facebook info. In "..:All Contacts" you will still have all your fb friends, which is good if you want to pose on a wall, or see a status. Really for just general creeping.

Also you can put all your contacts in using Google Contacts (off of gmail) and they will sync to your phone. Its much faster typing information in on the computer, than it is doing it in the phone itself. I think its the ultimate solution personally.

medic673

Reaction score
so I'm still a bit confused. I don't have a droid yet, but when I get it, is there anything special I need to do or don't do so that I don't have all of my facebook contacts appearing on my droid contacts? any info would be much appreciated. thanks

What everyone is referring too, if you use the social networking applications on the driod, it will add all the contacts on facebook, who have a phone number listed in facebook, go your phone contacts. Yes, it is a small annoyance, he annoys me, but I deal with it cause I like having the facebook picture as the caller ID. I am sure there is a upcoming fix, this is a HUGE issue on alot of forums.

caitlin.11

Reaction score
I was having the same problem, i didnt want all of my facebook contacts so i deleted my facebook account and the facebook social network widget. i then went to my contacts and all my facebook friends were still there! but their pictures were not. i added facebook back seeing how it didnt work, but the pictures still arent there. anyway i can get them back?