how to load video clips / convert video clips to view on rezound???

Srezound

Reaction score
Got my Rezound last week.......
After transferring the video clips to phone memory, Where can I watch them???
I am able to get the audio files to play but not video clips... how to and where should they show up on Rezound?
Able to see presence of clips on phone memory through window explorer on computer but not on phone...

Please help.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Drop the videos in the "DCIM" directory of your internal SD card. I believe some of the players also read from /sdcard/Movies or /sdcard/Videos

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Mr. Smith is correct but, also make sure you have a video player on the phone that can read the video format. The player that comes on the phone can only read a few video formats. I suggest MX video player which reads a wide variety of formats. It will find your video file no matter where it lives on your sd card.

Also make sure you have a good file manager loaded on the phone LINDA FILE MANAGER is one, but there are many. The file manager will let you see the files and move or copy file to a from each other without using a computer if you don't have one handy.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
S

Srezound

Reaction score
Thank you....

Use the gallery app.

Thank you very much ...Gallary app worked great! it pulled all the media files automatically!!

I should thank others as well for nice suggestions and sharing knowledge....