How to change top battery bar color?

Jarllax

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was any way to change the color of the battery line on the top of the screen from the default green. Is there a way, through theming or otherwise? Thanks.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

devator22

Reaction score
It depends on the theme. There are a lot of themes that do change the battery, and there are still more that don't. But yes, it is possible. Also, metemorph can change the color of the battery, or so I'm told. I know nothing about that, though, so you may have to do some searching.

OP
J

Jarllax

Reaction score
The battery bar I'm referring to is the one that is (I believe) unique to Miui, the thin green line that goes across the length of the screen. Is there any way to change that color?

acepelon

Reaction score
I asked this recently and several people responded that it was not known in the community right now. Someone said they were going to try to find where that parameter was but that is the last I heard. I love this feature, but I too want a different color.

In the meantime, now I have a lovely black and green theme that matches it :)

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
I asked this recently and several people responded that it was not known in the community right now. Someone said they were going to try to find where that parameter was but that is the last I heard. I love this feature, but I too want a different color.

In the meantime, now I have a lovely black and green theme that matches it :)

I've been wondering if this could be done.

ASN-121

Reaction score
I know Manigma did this on his theme, but every time it was plugged in, the phone would constantly reboot. Everyone came back saying not to change it because it led to problems. Haven't heard of anyone having any luck since.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
Settings/system/battery settings/battery indicator style/top bar. This is the thin line you are looking for. As for the color, it can probably be changed, the same way the circle battery indicator changes color. I don't theme so I don't know what is involved, but the people who do should be able to change this.

Last edited:

onsht1kll

Reaction score
From what i hear that is built into the framework pretty well .. i'll poke around tonight and see what i can find

bigdad63

Reaction score
Nugget

Settings/system/battery settings/battery indicator style/top bar. This is the thin line you are looking for. As for the color, it can probably be changed, the same way the circle battery indicator changes color. I don't theme so I don't know what is involved, but the people who do should be able to change this.

Nice, I hadn't stumbled across that setting yet!:)