How do you save a picture from the web?

metalhead

Reaction score
How do you save or download pictures from the web? When I do a long touch on the picture a string of numbers gets saved but not the image. What am I doing wrong?

peterjariel

Reaction score
How do you save or download pictures from the web? When I do a long touch on the picture a string of numbers gets saved but not the image. What am I doing wrong?

I have Dolphin hd, all I have to do is long press the pic and hit where it says save image and then it goes the the download screen and if u click it after its downloaded it takes u to ur gallery.
I just tryed it with ur red android avatar :)

OP
M

metalhead

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I am sitting here with mine and it won`t do it. When I long touch the picture a menu pops up to save image, I press save, and I get a message of download unsuccessful. This is my wife`s phone & I have an Incredible. With my Incredible it works every time. When we 1st got the Fascinate we were able to save a few images and haven`t tried it again `till now and now it won`t do it. Its almost like something has changed. Are there any settings that effect this?