1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you change how apps and widgets are displayed on home screens/pages? (DROID 2)

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by CHIP72, Aug 20, 2011.

1. CHIP72

CHIP72 New Member

I accidentally changed how the my apps and widgets are displayed on my home screens/pages. With apps, the full name of the app no longer shows up; the end of the name is cut off if the name is longer than about 7 letters. With the widgets (like the wi-fi and airplane mode widgets), instead of having the icon showing above the on/off text, the icon now shows up to the right of the on/off text. These alternate views are much inferior to the default views. I've looked under the display settings (and a number of other places) and I don't see anything that allows one the default view settings. If anyone could help, that would be appreciated.
Search tags for this page

change name of widget android

change which apps are displayed in apps android

how do i adjust the time on an android widget

how do i change my apps to widgets

how ro rename android widgets

how to change my apps widget on droid

renaming android widgets