How do you calibrate your touch screen? Is there an option on the phone?

AllForNaught

Reaction score
No calibration is necessary on modern multitouch displays. They're already as accurate as possible, and the days of having to calibrate them are going bye-bye.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
S

smackpower

Reaction score
My keyboard freezes up every now and then. Also I click on apps or whatever and it doesn't click, I have to turn the screen off and turn it back on then it will work.

Marc2470

Reaction score
try cleaning your cache. Power off then hold both volume buttons down at same time then hold power button down for few seconds. Use volume rocker to select option. Helped some issues I was having

OP
S

smackpower

Reaction score
Can you give me step by step instruction to clear the cache?

ezas

Fascinate Rescue Squad
Reaction score
A little more information about your phone, what you have installed, changes you have made etc, will help people here help you a little better. With more details you will tend to get more responses

Marc2470 gave you the steps but I'll put them down with a bit more detail

Clearing the cache:

(Assuming you have a stock phone - if you don't, come back here and tell us more detail about what you have done to your phone)

1. Turn off phone

2. Hold down both up and down volume switches while pressing power button

3. When White Samsung logo appears release all buttons. Let the phone boot.

--at this point you should be looking at a simple screen with blue text labeled Android System Recovery (2e). This screen is called 'stock' or 'blue' recovery screen.

4. Use volume keys to cursor down to 'wipe cache partition' - WARNING do not choose 'wipe data/factory reboot' or you will reset your phone to stock factory condition.

5. Use Home softkey to select wipe cache (this should only take a few seconds)

6 Then if not selected use volume keys to cursor up to 'reboot system now' and again use Home softkey to select.

At this point your phone will start normally back to your home screen.

akaHerMajesty

Reaction score
Thanks for your input, Marc! It seems to have helped! Have a great day! Lisa:icon_ banana: