How do I transfer pictures on my bionic to my mac?

Ilana

Reaction score
I've connected the bionic using its USB cable, the phone appears on my desktop, when I double click the phone icon it I see a list including DCIM but no option for pictures. Then I can't do anything...What am I doing wrong?

leftspin

Reaction score
Have you opened the DCIM folder? That's where your phone should automatically save your pictures

OP
I

Ilana

Reaction score
When I click on the DCIM folder, it appears empty. No subsisting. I thought it had options like camera or music. I see no options or subfolders.

leftspin

Reaction score
When I click on the DCIM folder, it appears empty. No subsisting. I thought it had options like camera or music. I see no options or subfolders.

And when you open the gallery app, all your pictures still come up?

OP
I

Ilana

Reaction score
Yes, all of my pictures are still in the gallery on my phone.

OP
I

Ilana

Reaction score
ok, when i opened that, the dcim showed camera with all of my pictures. so how do i get that onto my mac?

leftspin

Reaction score
ok, when i opened that, the dcim showed camera with all of my pictures. so how do i get that onto my mac?

that's bizarre then. When I connect to my Mac I don't see this issue (using the Droid X). Make sure you're using the phone in USB Mass Storage mode but I don't think you'd be able to look at the contents of the phone if you weren't. I'm not sure why your computer isn't displaying those files.

OP
I

Ilana

Reaction score
pictures from droid to mac

No, I never did. Should go to the verizon store to let them explain it, but never got around to it. maybe in the next month or so. Please let me know if you get it resolved & how.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Make sure the phone is in USB mass storage mode. In the notification pull down, tap the USB notification and select USB mass storage mode.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Also every now and then I seem to need to reboot my bionic for the computer to see it properly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

snailprincess

Reaction score
yes i did

No, I never did. Should go to the verizon store to let them explain it, but never got around to it. maybe in the next month or so. Please let me know if you get it resolved & how.

I remounted with Mass Storage selected and instead of them being in the internal MOT folder, they were in EXTERNAL/dcim/camera. i had moved my SD card from my old phone on purchase.