How do I get the flash to work on my droid camera?

kingfish

Reaction score
It used to work, but now it doesnt and I cant find any settings to turn it on manually. I feel like I'm going crazy since I used to be able to do so but cant find any way to adjust or activate the flash. Thanks.

gatewayad

Reaction score
you slid out the side panel on the right of the camera and set the flash to on and it still doesnt work? or are you trying to take video with flash if so you need DroidLight from the market best ive tried for vid with light

OP
K

kingfish

Reaction score
you slid out the side panel on the right of the camera and set the flash to on and it still doesnt work? or are you trying to take video with flash if so you need DroidLight from the market best ive tried for vid with light

i dont have a slide out panel on mine

gatewayad

Reaction score
did you have one that you know of?
when you have the camera open on the right side there is 4 little horizonal lines on the border you cant touch them to open all the features of the camera?

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Yea you do. Open camera, slide finger from the far left toward center. A camera settings panel appears.

Yep, you can click the 4 bars as well. Mine is on the left side.

Last edited:

superglen99

Reaction score
what do you mean only brings out the zoom? You do have a Droid correct? if you hit the menu button and settings or swipe from left to right it brings up a list of options and one of them is flash.

OP
K

kingfish

Reaction score
what do you mean only brings out the zoom? You do have a Droid correct? if you hit the menu button and settings or swipe from left to right it brings up a list of options and one of them is flash.
I think thats what used to happen when I COULD change my flash settings. Right now, when I go to camera and click MENU and SETTINGS, I dont get a "flash" option. MENU just brings up Resolution, White balance, Brightness, Zoom, and Settings

dylanthecat

Reaction score
I see now that you have an HTC. Sorry, forgot to look at that before. My suggestions were for the droid.

OP
K

kingfish

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can help me get the flash back?