how do I get my voice to answer Google voice?

lorikenh

Reaction score
HELP! I've spent HOURS trying to figure out how I can get my voice to be the outgoing message for Google voice? any help???

cloud12077

Reaction score
HELP! I've spent HOURS trying to figure out how I can get my voice to be the outgoing message for Google voice? any help???

Log onto your google voice account (on the computer) https://www.google.com/voice#inbox.

Then click "Settings" (upper right corner)

Click the tab that says "Voicemail".

Then select "Record new". This will make google voice call your phone where you can leave your message.

Hope this helps!

OP
L

lorikenh

Reaction score
HELP! Google voice problem

I set up Google with an app on my Droid X. It never showed me how to make an outgoing message. I then went to Google Voice on the computer, but it keeps telling me I already have a Google voice account on this phone #. I tried to cancel everything, then start all over, but it won't let me cancel my Google voice acct. (I was using only my Verizon # on my cell). I can't ever get to something that says Settings. HELP!!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
It sounds like you're on the signup page. You just need to log into your account and Settings will be at the top right. You don't need to cancel anything.

timrock

Reaction score
yes, log in on your pc, go to setting and click on "Voicemail & Text", you will be able record your greetings here. Just follow the prompts.