How can I transfer my images to pc from phone

ocdesignsonline

Reaction score
This was easy be before now I have no idea what I'm doing! I wasn't to download my videos and images to my pc

I also have a couple videos I wasn't to uploadt to my phone from my pc

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Zerox

Reaction score
Can you be more specific than before now? Which phone were you coming from? Have you installed the drivers for your phone onto your PC?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
O

ocdesignsonline

Reaction score
Sorry I had a DRoid X previously.

Before I could right click and hit open explorer, scroll to the bottom and find the folder that my phone was connected to F: for example, now when I connect it keeps asking me to install drivers, which I've done but I dont know how to download or upload anything to the phone.

Zerox

Reaction score
Have you tried restarting the pc since you installed the drivers? Not always an issue but some drivers require a restart in order for them to take effect.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

evereddie

Reaction score
Why mess with cords? Get Dropbox. It's free. Have a pic or video you want on your computer? Just send it to Dropbox and it shows up on your computer in no time, from anywhere. I'm lovin it.

52brandon

Reaction score
simplest way would probably be email...

otherwise you should be able to mount your phone as a disk drive on the phone when plugged into the USB and open up the folder on your pc

jawa6969

Reaction score
Titanium Media Sync is awesome in conjunction with dropbox. I have it set so every time I snap a picture, it automatically uploads to my PC. Just a suggestion. It is a paid app.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums