How Apple and Amazon Security Flaws Led to an Epic Hacking

Reaction score
You get the same issues for people who use the same password on all of there accounts...

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx Arctic .215

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Well. This was enlightening... thank goodness I don't use Apple accounts, but I think I need to go rearrange some things.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
FWIW, Apple and Amazon reacted pretty quickly and made some changes to tighten things up. It's a start...

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
FWIW, Apple and Amazon reacted pretty quickly and made some changes to tighten things up. It's a start...

I read through his Twitter account and saw different tweets saying that. He should be writing another article regarding how he "got his digital life back." I hope he was able to get his data back. I feel sorry about his loss of pictures. You'd think Phobia would get the PIN from that other dude and give it to Mat. You know, since it really wasn't supposed to happen.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

B0B0

Reaction score
diferent passwords, different pin codes, different everything for every account.
Don't save it to your desktop, save it to your notepad stuffed away at the back of your computer desk drawer. You can't hack what isn't connected to the internet.