1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Honeydew Like Program

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by jdougal, Jan 9, 2010.

1. jdougal

jdougal New Member

On the BB I had a great program called Honeydew. Basically it was a notepad/todo list that was synced between two Pins/Phones.

Is there anything similar like this on android? I've tried astrid w/RTM but haven't been able to get it so I put a todo on my phone and it show up on the wife's.

Any suggestions?
  2. bennyj

bennyj New Member

I believe there is a program in the market that syncs groceries(or could be a list)between phones via gmail. check it out it's called ourgroceries. sorry no link.
  3. wwian

wwian New Member

Hey jdougal.

Facing the same thing as coming from BB. My wife is sticking to a BB and I'm getting the EVO. Did OurGroceries work out for you or did you find somethign better?

Cheers,

Ian
  4. jdougal

jdougal New Member

OurGroceries fit the bill perfectly. I'd highly suggest it.
  5. wwian

wwian New Member

Cool. And it works over gmail? Does your inbox see a lot of traffic? The ourgroceries site doesn't give a lot of info on its inner workings.
Search tags for this page
how do i diable the ads on honeydew app

how do i disable the ads on honeydew app

www.honeydewapp