HOME+ + problem...

matt08etc

Reaction score
i have seen several screenshots of droids running this app and there dock at the bottom was white with the reflection underneath, mine has a gray-ish cloud around it?

any insight on this issue and how to fix it?

thanks guys

NOLAsailing

Reaction score
Do you mean the shadow effect? I think that's normal.

TueFeb09224121AmericaChicago2010.png

OP
M

matt08etc

Reaction score
hmm yours seems to be the same as mine, ive seen others with no grey effect at all just the black shadow and reflection.....maybe we are missing an udpate or something...

and which app are u running with that clock and weather? beautiful widgets?

shyt is nicccce

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
They color of the reflection will change slightly depending on the background you use and, possibly the theme in the ROM you're running. Mine is dark (almost black) with clearly visible reflections (compared to the above img).

That clock/weather widget at the top is called "Beautiful Widgets" available in the market place.

OP
M

matt08etc

Reaction score
good lookin out.....any way for me to get it ike yours?

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Wow the things that slip by you sometimes. I tried Home++ for a short time and never even noticed the reflections under the icons. Just went back and looked at a few of my screen caps and there they were. Pretty nifty neato.

OP
M

matt08etc

Reaction score
yea man its a good free app lol....the isons at the bottom arent very high res which sucks cus they dont match the flip clock and date that the app provides

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
yea man its a good free app lol....the isons at the bottom arent very high res which sucks cus they dont match the flip clock and date that the app provides

Give it a while. The goal is to have them customizable along with just about everything else (i.e. the flipclock ect.). For purposes of development they left those features out so they can concentrate on the main features (i.e. the coding). There's always Beautiful Widgets if you want a different clock.

OP
M

matt08etc

Reaction score
word i hear you man....

new android update soon owwwwww