Home Pages.....

mntnbikerbw

Reaction score
....what are all of those home pages for?

I've removed every icon from the main page, except the clock and weather thingy.....I have my favorite apps on one of the other pages, but what are some things that I could put on the other pages?

When I got the phone, it had an email thing on there, and something from Facebook......but I didn't like that. Can I put the whole music player on one of those pages? If so, how do I do that?

Later.

E

Emtronics

I only use the Home page and two pages on either side of the home page. You can put nothing there or whatever. Want a music player on one? Then go to a blank page and press and hold until a menu pops up and choose widget. No music player? Then choose Program and look for it. Some widgets give you a choice of which widget you want. I think there is 3 choices for a Calendar widget etc etc. You can go to Market and search for a music player also.

Taegost

Reaction score
I just have my calendar and Mint.com widgets on my home screen. Everything else I get through the launcher.
The Tag Home launcher is really nice because you can categorize and prioritize apps instead of having one giant list

My Droid Does Tapatalk...