Home button question

jbr13

Reaction score
I put open home on today, the pop up happened for setting which HOME I wanted the home button to take me to(Open Home or Default Home). I set it as the default, and now I want to change it. Anyone figure out where you can do that at?

Thanks
J

undrwatrdan

Reaction score
Not sure if you've found the answer to this, but you go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Find Open Home and open it. You should see Launch by default. Press Clear defaults and the system will again prompt you which one you want to use.

checker555

Reaction score
Not sure if you've found the answer to this, but you go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Find Open Home and open it. You should see Launch by default. Press Clear defaults and the system will again prompt you which one you want to use.
What if you accidentally did the opposite? I have GDE and accidentally chose default for stock home. I can't seem to find anywhere to change it back. I don't see just plain "Home" anywhere on the apps list, or anything that sounds like it would be it.

undrwatrdan

Reaction score
I can't seem to find it either. Unless someone else has an answer. I would think you have two options. Uninstall GDE and reinstall so you will again be prompted for which home app to use, or since they are free, install either Panda Home or Home ++ so you will be prompted for which home app to use and then choose GDE and make it the default.

hughesjr

Reaction score
What if you accidentally did the opposite? I have GDE and accidentally chose default for stock home. I can't seem to find anywhere to change it back. I don't see just plain "Home" anywhere on the apps list, or anything that sounds like it would be it.
Get the "Select Home" app from the market.

Silver Member
Reaction score
home - menu - settings - applications - manage applications - menu - filter - all - find Home in the list and the click Clear Defaults.