Hidding photos?

strawman

Reaction score
Quit taking pictures of your junk and you won't need this feature. J/K

OldguyMark

Reaction score
... except the app is still called photovault. wish it was like 'duck hunt' or something random no one would veer want to open. dotn want people peeking at jess' boobies

Use an app like BetterCut or something to change the name and icon.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have an awesome app for hiding photos... it's called "Hide photos in Stocks".

It's 2 bucks in the Market, but well worth it.

When you open it, it looks like a browser. It says "Enter company name or info" and if you type anything other than your password, it does a Google search in Google finance. If you type your password, it opens the app. It's a vault for hiding photos and videos.

If you want to hide a photo or video in the vault, open your gallery. Select a photo or video, and click "share" from the menu button. "Stocks" will be listed in the available options. When you select Stocks, and enter your password, the photo disappears from the gallery and goes into the vault. You can also put photos and videos back in the gallery from the app.

It's an awesome app, I love it. ;)

bmiklos

Reaction score
i know this thread hasn't been used for a while, but i just recently downloaded Astro and moved two photos to a .nomedia file. Now I have 0 pictures showing up in my gallery, how do i get the pictures that I am allowing to show in the gallery, to actually be visible?

jferagen

Reaction score
Kii safe

I put my pix in the safe.. i accidentally put them n there twice... so i unlocked them now i can find 375 photos