HI

Mdwannabe

Reaction score
My name is Rick and I have been into this tech stuff since the Texas Instruments days when you bought a central processor (a joke) and bought memory separately. It had no monitor and all functions had to be entered through DOS.
I thought I was cutting edge when taking it to work (after buying a 6 inch TV) as a monitor and using it to do all my wind tunnel calculations. These were the days when you had to submit a justification to buy a calculator rather then using a slide rule.
Been through every version of windows since it was attached as a freebie with every program available.
Yes I'm old, but not behind the times.
I have been a pilot for years, a mixed gas scuba diver, a parachute jumper, have a BSME, and am now a surgical first assistant (I get to play doctor without being one).
Love the droid, but getting up to speed is now my priority.

Rick

D

dankarlinski

Welcome to the forums!

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.5)

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums my name is rick also. Glad to meet you. James Fredrick Horton IV actually but rick comes from fredrick. Feel free to ask questions. Dive into the addiction and have fun.

Sent from my Liberated D2

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: glad you found us! be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid related, and then head over to our separate section devoted entirely to the DX. tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help out.

jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)