1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi from Central MA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by BlueOwl, May 6, 2010.

1. BlueOwl

BlueOwl New Member

I'm glad to be here to learn some tech savvy and join in on the fun. I finally made the leap to a smartphone and I chose the HTC Droid Inc. I love it, but am struggling with the learning curve. "Little x slow", but having fun all the way. :yahoo:
  2. Shusuke028

Shusuke028 New Member

Well if you're having any problems or have any questions. Feel free to ask me. I've been on Android for a while and would be glad to help. Welcome to the community :D
  3. BlueOwl

BlueOwl New Member

Thank you Shuseke028. I've been cruising the threads, and have found some answers and learned some -- lots to go. :greendroid:
  4. Shusuke028

Shusuke028 New Member

Lol yeah I know right. It takes a while, but you'll get used to it over time, enjoy ur droid