Hi Everyone!! New Droid owner!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Judypupek, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Judypupek

Judypupek New Member

Hi! I'm new to the Droid Forum and would like to tell you a little about myself. I am a proud new owner of a Samsung Fascinate! I love it! I was going to wait until Verizon offered the iPhone, but when I went to inquire when it would be available, the salesperson encouraged me to get the Samsung Fascinate and I couldn't be happier. I previously had a Blackberry Pearl and wasn't really satisfied with what I was able to do with it. I am a registered nurse and originally wanted a "smartphone" to download drug references, medical dictionary, etc to my phone. Well, I found out all too quickly that the Blackberry was limited as to how much info I could download into it. I, now, am extrememly happy with my new Droid.:icon_ banana:
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

welcome to the forum!!! in addition to the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid, we have a separate section devoted entirely to the Fascinate. there's more than enough info in here to jump start your addiction into high gear. ;)

browse around, stick around, and join in the fun!!! :)
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum, former BB user too

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global
  4. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Welcome to the forum.