Hey Droid Users

Zeyr

Reaction score
It's me Zeyr, Madcap Zeyr. However everyone just calls me Z. Nice to be here, look forward to learning.

StupidGenius

Reaction score
It's me Zeyr, Madcap Zeyr. However everyone just calls me Z. Nice to be here, look forward to learning.

Hey, Welcome to the Forum Z.

Speaking of Zs, I hope you got plenty before purchasing your Droid. You have many up all night situations in your future as you play with and customize the Droid to your perfection.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. :) Hope you have / (are) having a good time with your droid.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Hey, Welcome to the Forum Z.

Speaking of Zs, I hope you got plenty before purchasing your Droid. You have many up all night situations in your future as you play with and customize the Droid to your perfection.

Welcome aboard, Z! As with everything else, the best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And StupidGenius is absolutley correct about the sleep deprivation factor - these little Droids are very addicitve, so be careful! Enjoy your new toy!

:welcome:

ruthlbk

Reaction score
ruthlbk

Hi...new owner of Droid...process of
learning. Received pictures from a
blackberry and wantto email them
to myself...how do I attach the pictures
to my email (to my outlook express acct.)?
Thanks for your help.

OP
Zeyr

Zeyr

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes! I normally don't see this much in a new member forum. Speaks to this board's warm and inviting nature. Definitely looking forward to learning from, and maybe helping, someone on the forums.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes! I normally don't see this much in a new member forum. Speaks to this board's warm and inviting nature. Definitely looking forward to learning from, and maybe helping, someone on the forums.

Oh, you're gonna be up to speed in no time! :woot: