Help

cwciwatch

Reaction score
I think i just screwed up and damaged my system/chroot file by copy and paste from the /sdcard/ext2ubuntu/ to my system folder without backing up the original. I am now afraid to re-boot my phone. can someone send me a good copy of the original file. I need someone to copy their chroot file from their /system/xbin/ and send it to me.

Hoping someone will PM me and hook me up.

OP
cwciwatch

cwciwatch

Reaction score
I think i just screwed up and damaged my system/chroot file by copy and paste from the /sdcard/ext2ubuntu/ to my system folder without backing up the original. I am now afraid to re-boot my phone. can someone send me a good copy of the original file. I need someone to copy their chroot file from their /system/xbin/ and send it to me.

Well I got the phone to reboot but still worried I may have screwed somthing up.

OP
cwciwatch

cwciwatch

Reaction score
Fixed

Well I got the phone to reboot but still worried I may have screwed somthing up.

Restored a system backup and fixed. Sorry for the panic attack